Price : Kes. 21,500
About the class
- Class Level : Beginner
- Age Requirement : 18+
- Class Size : 5 - 10
- Prerequisites : None
- Lesson Time : Mondays 5.30pm-6.00pm OR Saturdays 10.00am-11.00am
- Ensemble Time : Fridays 6.30pm-8.00pm
What You will Learn
- Designed to suit beginners with no prior music knowledge, this module covers basic chords and strumming patterns, as well as other commonly used chords in most popular music pieces today.
- Students will learn about rhythm and how to apply different strumming patterns to suit each rhythm. Songs include pop, traditional, and familiar tunes.
- This course is the foundation for Ukulele 200
- Student and Ensemble Registration Fee
- Instrument purchase
- Textbook and course materials
- One hour class per week for 10 weeks
- 90 minute ensemble session per week for 10 weeks
- Teacher Natasha
- Teacher Corrine
Group Lessons offer an affordable and unique way to learn the ukulele. Playing with other students is a valuable manner in which to gain knowledge, and you may make a few new friends along the way. Originating in Hawaii, the ukulele is a fun and interesting instrument and all lessons are given by skilled teachers, who will take the group through the basics and then develop the students' abilities through practice and guidance. There is a heavy focus on small group teaching, however, personal attention for each student is ensured. Pick up the ukulele today and discover the joys of music making! Sign Up !